Poland - 20 PLN
Germany (DHL) - 6 EUR
EU & UK (DHL) - 13 EUR
Local pick-up - 0 EUR
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF DELIVERY
1. The delivery is processed in the manner chosen by the user at the moment of placing an order, to the delivery address specified by the user. The delivery of purchased products, on terms specified in the T&Cs shall take place within the area of Poland as well as abroad in most foreign countries.
2. In cases when the place of delivery of ordered products is other than the area of the Republic of Poland, there may be a necessity to establish or clarify with the user individually by e-mail, the terms of payment, costs related to delivery as well as the method of delivery. The initial costs of delivery as well as the method of delivery are provided by the shop during placing the order, however in some cases there may be need for clarification.
3. The shop processes orders within 3 days of receiving a positive payment authorisation of the relevant amount (including the costs of delivery).
In cases of payment upon collection, the payment and the release of goods take place at the same time.
4. The aforementioned deadlines for order processing do not include the day on which the shop informs the user of accepting the order for processing.
5. The delivery shall take place through a courier company.
6. The delivery takes place within the time limit corresponding to the mode of working of the courier company – most of the time it is a matter of one to several days in Poland, and from a few to more than ten days abroad.
7. Updated information about the costs of delivery, depending on the option selected, can be found under the ‘Costs of Delivery’ heading.
8. The user shall check the time and method used for deliveries of such types. If objections are raised, the user may request from a supplier to have damage protocol produced.